House fire put out in Aqaba with no injuries — governor

(Photo: Envato Elements)

AMMAN — A house fire that broke out in Al-Khazzan area of Aqaba was controlled and put out, with no injuries, Al-Mamlaka TV reported.اضافة اعلان

Aqaba Governor Khaled Al-Hajjaj said that Saturday’s fire occurred because gasoline which was stored in the yard of the house exploded. The surrounding roads were cleaned of gas spills that occurred during the incident to prevent any further fires from breaking out.

Read more National news
Jordan News