October 5 2022 5:58 AM E-paper Subscribe Sign in My Account Sign out

Aqaba restaurant fire leaves four injured

fire
(File photo: Jordan News)
AMMAN — A fire that broke out on Monday at a restaurant in Aqaba hospitalized four bystanders due to smoke inhalation, the Jordan News Agency, Petra reported.اضافة اعلان

A security official denied allegations the fire was caused by an explosion and explained that the restaurant had a clogged ventilation system which led to the fire.

The official also added that the fire was contained.


Read more National news
Jordan News